Welcome to the Toddler Room!
In the Toddler Room we follow Pinnacle’s Faith-Based Curriculum for Toddlers, which provides different lesson plans for both our younger and older toddlers. Our toddler room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 14 toddlers. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 7 toddlers.
Toddler Typical Day
To maintain consistency for your child, staff will follow a daily schedule including lesson plans, indoor and outdoor play, meal times, rest time, toilet training, and Bible time.
- Art projects
- Learning our Bible stories through song and play
- Being exposed to the world around us through daily lesson plans
- Exploring outside
Nap times, feeding, diapering and other information will be reported to parents each day.
- 6:30-8:00 Arrival and Saying Good Morning to Friends
- 8:00-8:30 Breakfast Time
- 8:30-9:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 9:00-9:30 Circle Time
- 9:30-10:00 Art/Sensory Time
- 10:00-10:30 Outside Time
- 10:30-11:00 Color/Shape Time
- 11:00-11:30 Lunch Time
- 11:30-12:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 12:00-12:15 Books and Quiet Activities
- 12:20-2:20 Nap Time
- 2:30-2:45 Snack Time
- 2:45-3:15 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 3:30-4:00 Outside Time
- 4:00-4:30 Music and Bible Story
- 4:45-5:00 Bathroom/Diaper Time
- 4:30-6:30 Free Play and Saying Goodbye to Friends
For a more detailed daily schedule, please download the Toddler Daily Schedule below.Download the Toddler Daily Schedule (pdf)