Little Lambs Christian Preschool is a great start to your child’s education.
We touch on all of the basics they need for kindergarten along with the blessings of Jesus’ love for them . We explore fun units throughout the year and have many special events. Parents and children can check out books and movies from our library each time they come to school. Building a close relationship with families and helping children grow and become all that God wants them to be is something we love to do. Children are God’s blessing to the world and we look forward to being that first stepping stone of many in their learning adventure. Our preschool education room is Licensed by the State of Minnesota to have 20 preschoolers. Our room follows a ratio of 1 teacher for every 10 preschoolers.
Preschool Typical Day
- Arrival – (reading and conversation), warm up song
- Group Time – arrival song, calendar, theme lesson
- Sharing Time
- Free Time and Art Time
- Examples: Books, art, blocks, games, music, dramatic play, puppets, science, math, manipulatives, listening center, sensory table
- Snack time and conversation
- Large muscle play
- Music, exercise and movement
- Story Time
- Prayer and dismissal
Preschool Class Information
Younger Class (3 before Sept. 1)
- Tuesday and Thursday 9-11:30am
Older Class (4 before Sept. 1)
- Monday and Wednesday 9-11:30am OR Tuesday and Thursday 12:30-3pm
- You have the option to add Friday 9-11:30pm to either session for increased Kindergarten readiness focus.